UGREEN USB3.0 Gigabit 10/100/1000 Mbps Network Adapter (20256)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $10 with More info
UGREEN 20256 USB 3.0 gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet network adapter enables you to add a network interface to your computer via USB. It is backward-compatible with all existing 10/100 networks. With it , you could replace a broken internal network card, add a separately routable network interface, and transferring files peer-to-peer over Ethernet. Simply insert the adapter into a USB 3.0 port on your computer and begin to transfer large video, audio, and graphics files between your workstation and the network.
- USB3.0 to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0 with up to 5Gbps;
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible;
- USB-Powered, with no additional adapters required;
- Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up, magic packet, or external pin;
- Supports Full and Half duplex operating modes;
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 & 1.1;
- Hot-Swap and plug-and-play supported.
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac 10.6-10.8/ Linux kernel 2.6 and later